18 February 2013

Glutton For Love

Hey Fashion Heads!
Posting #2 of the day! As you see my weekend was absolutely amazing! I wore this outfit during my time with a quite adorable man I adore. Even though I don't say it much he does support my long hours of blogging and sometimes just lays back and watches me so from time to time I do plan on dragging him in for some pictures. I've been enjoying editing pictures lately sometimes I don't add them on my blog but if you hop over to my flickr you will see some pictures that are never posted. The title today WON'T make sense unless you keep on reading. I have on lots of goodies today for viewing enjoyment keep on reading to find out about some newness you're gonna love.
Hi! So...the title is a bit of a mixture between two new things I want to show you this which is the new mesh eyes released by Modish "Love Vision Eyes" and the brand new Skin Gatcha from PXL "7 Deadly Sins"

I had heard about PXL but I never shopped there because I had always heard how sophisticated thier skins were which is not a bad thing but I'm not a very sophisticated girl. In my mind gachas are the perfect way to test out a skin company without having to pay too much. The gatcha is only 99L a play and its a great buy seeing as they can be worn as an everyday look as well....depending on your personal style. I am wearing the Gluttony skin which is a rare but its possible to get and ALL of the skins are amazing in their own way so any prize you get I'm sure won't go to waste
From Left To Right: Gluttony (Rare), Greed, Envy, Wrath, Sloth, Pride, Lust (Rare)
These skins are based off of the Kate Natural so if you like the look of it but want something more bare you can grab the base as well as a gacha skin and have a party and an everyday skin.
Look into my eyes....aren't they pretty? Modish doesn't release many eyes but when she does I go crazy because they are always so pretty. These ones have a little heart for the pupil and they are so bright and attention catching. I went with a more fantasy type pink today but there are 7 other colors to choose from in this pack (pics shown above) To get these eyes you just participate in the New York City Hunt and they are one of the prizes. 

Speaking of hunting Rik was sweet enough to agree to do the Jack or Jill hunt with me and we wore a few of the prizes. They will be labeled down at the credits which come from the hunt. The great thing about the Jack Or Jill hunt is anyone can do it. Couples, friends, heck even enemies can do it together because everyone is promised to get prizes they can use. 
Lots of Stuff right? Hopefully you'll be strutting around in something new in no time at all! Love you guys so much! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks
 
What Rik has on
------------------------
♡ Skin: Belleza -  Shawn (Tan Tone)
♡ Shape: Personal Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Empire Styles - Deep Real Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Exile - Aiden in Drift
♡ Top: Blackeri - Dirty Hoodie Jack Or Jill Hunt
♡ Bottom: Razorblade Jacket - Jaw Breaker in Stonewash
♡ Shoes: EXILE -  KBoots black
--------------------------

What I have On

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: PXL - Kate Natural 7Sins in Gluttony
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Modish - Love Vision #4
♡ Hair: Alice Project - Namie
♡ Breasts: Lush Mesh Breasts 1.3
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
♡ Nails: Scrub - Bit Nails Jack or Jill
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Vestigium - Kawaii Tops in Doodles
♡ Bottom: Mimi's - Itsy Bitsy Skirt in Denim 2
♡ Shoes: Ten10 - Noma Highboots in Black
------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Just You Jewels - Necklace Yourself
♡ Watch: 7891 - Valley Girl Marc Watch in Silver
♡ Bracelet: 7891 - Valley Girl I.D. Bracelet in Silver
♡ Hair Bow: Olive - The Winking at you Head Bow
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
--------------------------

1 comment :

  1. I adore you too *BIG SMILE* and thank you so much for this amazingly lovely post!

    ReplyDelete